Latest News from the Club
Please note that the Club is now closed for Curling. There is no Wednesday night curling November 25th.
As per Nova Scotia Health restrictions and guidelines all recreation will be paused for a minimum of 2 weeks commencing Thursday, November 26th, 2020.
To our curling family, stay safe. We will send out updates as the situation evolves.
The NSCA Return to Play plan has moved to Phase 4. CFB has developed a RTP plan that combines NSCA and additional Club protocols.
- Maximum of 50 people in each of the Main Lounge, Upper Lounge and Ice Shed
- Members must be registered to play and must sign in upon entry
- Staff will sanitize the facility including Rocks , Brooms, Sliders and Scoreboards
- Masks are required while curling and in all other areas of the facility. Exception is while seated in the Post Draw Lounge for a drink
- Maximum 5 people per table
Hello CFB HFX Curlers,
Nova Scotia has announced that non-socially distanced sports groups can expand from 10 to 50 persons effective October 1. The Nova Scotia Curling Association will move to phase 4 of the curling return plan. CFB Halifax Curling Club's operation plans will advance accordingly:
- The maximum capacity for the facility will go from 50 to 100.
- Main lounge limit will be 50 (48 seated at tables of 8)
- Upper lounge (now the Pre-Draw Lounge) limit will be 50
- Ice Shed limit will be 50
- The Locker Room level will remain closed
- Curling in the Ice Shed will follow the ...
Welcome to CFB Halifax Curling Club!
Rent The Ice!
Our ice is available for group rentals of any size. From bonspiels, school field trips, birthday parties, to corporate events, we can craft an event that suits your needs and size.
Need space for business meetings or banquets? Our lounge is spacious, clean and can accommodate small or large groups.
Please see "CFB Curling Guidelines" that outline curling and facility protocols.Learn More
Upcoming Events at the Club